Conviviality.

http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC10/Cafh.htm

"HUMAN BEINGS do not live in isolation. We live in an organic, but unconscious, relationship with the world and, in addition, we establish conscious relationships with one another. Although we are an indissoluble and inseparable part of the universe, at the present time we do not realize this. However, we live in relationship, whether we want to or not, whether we realize it or not. . .
Our task, then, is to raise the level of our relationships. This is achieved in a very simple way if we remember that relationship is more perfect the less apparent it is. The perfect relationship is unobtrusive because no personal outbursts mar its harmony.

To live in conscious relationship is to live in participation, the perfection of conviviality."

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...