Discussion wanted

Hi,

I am new to the list and am hoping to have discussions with people about
some elements of H's thought.

>From what I have seen in the lsit so far its probably a bit less high
powered in terms of what seems to be going on.

Particulalry I am interested in discussing how H's work can be used as a
research framework.

I am interested in discussions in, the concepts of Seinsfrage, Dasein,
Everydayness, World, Hermeneutic process, Understanding, language, meaning,
talk, (in)authenticicty, present/ready at hand etc.

Anyone interested please email

In the loving hands of Reiki,

Darryl.

Whenever we pray, we always pray `mitakuye oyasin', for all our
relations. We pray for all of the black people, all of the yellow
people, all the white people, and all the red people. We pray for
all our relations. - Lakota Elder, American Indian.