Re: your mail

I don't know about what in Heidegger to recommend, but one thing I
strongly recommend is to read the first critique *all the way through*.

Tom B.

"...no cut should be made till the mills have ceased to make any profit
and are obliged to fall back upon their capital for continuing the
industry. There should be no cut till the wages have reached the level
adequate for maintenance. *It is possible to conceive a time when the
workmen have begun to regard the industry as if it were their own
property and they would then be prepared to help it out of a crisis by
taking the barest maintenance consisting of a dry crust and working night
and day. That would be a voluntary arrangement. Such cases are irrelevant
to the present consideration.*" M. K. Gandhi (my emphasis --tb)