Re: Truth?!?

I thought correspondence theory had more to do with representational
content as a mediation between the subject and its objective world? The
section in B&T on the hanging picture (p. 260/H 217) seems to be a critique
of this (and Husserl's notion of intentionality?), and Heidegger states
that there is no internal mediation, the judgement is a 'being-towards' the
actual picture. But apparently logos as assertion is itself only a
secondary phenomenon of truth and must presuppose an already disclosed
world, so Erschlossenheit (aletheia?) becomes the primary locus of 'truth'.
Logical assertion seems to give way to phenomenological disclosure.
Heidegger in his return to and 'immanent critique' of B&T then does away
with the term 'truth' altogether in favour of openness and presencing
(aletheia and enargeia) in the 60's essay on the 'task of thinking'.

So where does this 'plural realist' stand with regards to truth? In one
sense meaning is relative to one's own Dasein but then we are all thrown
into this world of beings. Is truth as logos (discourse) a sort of active
receptivity then? Both essentially manifold and finite?

Malcolm