Heideggerean perspectives on the philosophy and history of science

Sorry not to have lurked longer, but I am trying to assemble a
bibliography for one-month-three-hour-a-day-five-days-a-week course on
the philosophy and history of science and scientific rationality. I was
hoping someone might give me a rundown on some Heidegger readings in
this field.

Perhaps I should add that this class is being conducted in a charter
school, but the bottom line is that I want to have a preliminary
bibliography for myself, so no holds are barred.

I appreciate any suggestions any of you might have.
-Bayard Bell