Re: Heidegger jokes

Perhaps you could supply a few examples? As it is, your post has an air
of "If you don't know I'm not going to tell you." (I wouldn't call the
scattered pieces of sarcasm that I can recall "superbly wry".)

Martin Weatherston,
Philosophy & Religious Studies Dept.,
East Stroudsburg University,
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301.