Truth

"I have no idea what you are talking about here (*). "

"(Sadly I don't have time--or the inclination--to dissect your dissections;
I trust that any careful reader will be able to recognize their
fallaciousness.)"

Hmmm... so you're not interested in discovering what I'm talking about?

Fair enough, but how can you pronounce my arguments fallacious if you
yourself declare that you do not understand them?

Your sadness is ironic, isn't it? If so, I'm sorry.

"Your logic chopping seems to me to undermine rather than further your
apparent attempts at comprehension (if they were not entirely disingenuous
to begin with). As for the assumptions which you make about where
dialogue can and should begin, your oppressively traditionalist views beg a
lot of the bigger questions Heidegger raises about the historical tyrrany
of the logos. You might enjoy bashing skulls with Derrida's _Aporias_."

You disappoint me. If I'm oppressively traditionalist (ouch, that hurts),
you have to overcome me! :-)

But I suppose I came across the wrong way and turned you off. I'm sad about
that (no irony). I intended to be playful rather than malicious.

"_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
"Und wer gut verfolgt, lernt leicht f o l g e n: --ist er doch
einmal--hinterher!"
"And whoever persecutes well, learns readily how _to follow_: for he is
used to going after somebody else!"
--Nietzsche, "The Ugliest [haesslichste] Man" [i.e., the
Socrates-in-Nietzsche], _Zarathustra_ IV.7.

I'm not sure if this is directed at me. (Thanks for the reference, though.)
Do you feel persecuted and do you think I'm ugly? Sorry to drive you to
name-calling! Mea culpa.