Re: Papers

On Friday, May 28, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Edlerfrank1@xxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks! Good luck with yours! I always feel like my soul's been brutalized when it's over.

Well I guess work is work and I've got one more week of brutalization left (unpaid now the semester contract's ended) before I can crawl under a rock somewhere and have a rest. I really need to write and try to get published but it's amazingly difficult when you're a member of the growing class of professionally qualified working poor here in Aus.

Then again I did choose philosophy as a career, or it chose me, and I should reasonably expect nothing less than a pauper's funeral. If only I had the time to write it would be worth it.

Cheers,

Malcolm