Re: It's all over!

Allen:
>> And I don't just mean for the Lakers. It turns out that an Israeli
>> and a Palestinian cement company
>> colluded on the contract for building the security wall. Members of
>> the Palestinian Authority
>> were involved. This is why the Good has very little to do with the
>> politics of the temporal world
>> we live in. Better to philosophize and write poetry.
>>
>> Allen (no doubt over-reacting)

BobS:
> Allen, if you're scandalised by the PA, you just haven't been paying
> attention.

michaelP:
BobS, I'm scandalised by *all* current political organisations, nevermind
the herds that erect them, support them and follow them: they are so weak
that they fall to violence, torture, revenge, disingenuousness, "spin"
(i.e., lying defensiveness), polling, etc, at the slightest pressure; they
can not not react and thus never act. Such beings (the political
organisation + their support system) are sick (decadent, weak), at least
unhealthy, and all their decisions and (re)actions increase this; in their
wrigglings (to get out of hot situations they create) this increases
further, because they never ever pause (like good musicians do at the
fermata sign, the breath-in, the in-spiration, before the committed act).
Such beings are committed only to the (weak)-will-to-will; the PA, the
Isreali Occupation forces, Hamas, etc, included in; that they collude is
perhaps not in itself a scandal, but such a beholding (as in Allen) gives us
a glimpse at what is precisely not beautiful (the stretching back and over
that accompanies the erotic display of be-ing), a snatch at the uglification
that is "the politics of the temporal world" not matter of what hue. The
desert indeed grows. Saying (sophon and poesis) is the non-anti antidote and
begins in recognising its Other. Make love...

regards

michaelP

  • Re: It's all over!
    • From: bob scheetz