Re: It's all over!

----- Original Message -----
From: "michaelP" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: It's all over!

> Allen:
> >> And I don't just mean for the Lakers. It turns out that an Israeli
> >> and a Palestinian cement company
> >> colluded on the contract for building the security wall. Members of
> >> the Palestinian Authority
> >> were involved. This is why the Good has very little to do with the
> >> politics of the temporal world
> >> we live in. Better to philosophize and write poetry.
> >>
> >> Allen (no doubt over-reacting)
>
> BobS:
> > Allen, if you're scandalised by the PA, you just haven't been paying
> > attention.
> >
> michaelP:
> BobS, I'm scandalised by *all* current political organisations, nevermind
> the herds that erect them, support them and follow them: they are so weak
> that they fall to violence, torture, revenge, disingenuousness, "spin"
> (i.e., lying defensiveness), polling, etc, at the slightest pressure; they
> can not not react and thus never act. Such beings (the political
> organisation + their support system) are sick (decadent, weak), at least
> unhealthy, and all their decisions and (re)actions increase this; in their
> wrigglings (to get out of hot situations they create) this increases
> further, because they never ever pause (like good musicians do at the
> fermata sign, the breath-in, the in-spiration, before the committed act).
> Such beings are committed only to the (weak)-will-to-will; the PA, the
> Isreali Occupation forces, Hamas, etc, included in; that they collude is
> perhaps not in itself a scandal, but such a beholding (as in Allen) gives
us
> a glimpse at what is precisely not beautiful (the stretching back and over
> that accompanies the erotic display of be-ing), a snatch at the
uglification
> that is "the politics of the temporal world" not matter of what hue. The
> desert indeed grows. Saying (sophon and poesis) is the non-anti antidote
and
> begins in recognising its Other. Make love...
>
> regards
>
> michaelP

michael,
how can you question the purity of hamas? ...what bona fides so
apodictical as martyrdom? why do you suppose the bush straussians are so
eager to legitimate the PA, and sharon to periodically juice its popularity
with hinting that arafat is a target for his apache death squad, ...where
have you guys been this last 100 yrs?...corrupt client regimes are the
perpetual darlings
anyway you/we (brit, us, israel) are guilty of a shamefull crime. and
regardless the moral stature of the victim, until we do justice, we've no
moral authority to judge and declaim so grandely, ...nor even abstain,
...and love? ... for such unmitigated fuckers?
otherwise i agree with you, ...at least where our 99 percentile is
concerned
bob