Obfuscation versus Clarity

[email protected]_ (mailto:olughod2003@xxxxxxxxx)

John writes:

His project should be seen as an attempt made in the 1920s to direct
readers' attention to certain conditions of our
existence that were and are in danger of being ignored.

Jud:
Could you kindly outline briefly which conditions of our existence
were being ignored, and why he considered deciding to "accomplish the task
that will
allow one to best serve the work of Adolf Hitler" would better direct or
focus our attention
to these conditions that were in danger of being ignored?

Cheers,

Jud.
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---