A Question of Henk's I Missed.

Henk: [New]
If I understand you correctly, you want to deal only with what exists - not
with how it could
have come into existence ...

Jud:
One can ONLY deal with what exists and how it changes its existential
configurations - how it ceases to be one entity and reconstitutes as another or
others - or parts of others - endlessly and infinitely
There is only that which exists.
There has always been that which exists. There always will be that which
exists.
Talk of that which exists is all the meaningful talk that can possibly take
place, for there never was and never will be "that which does not exist."
There could be no creation ex nihilo because there never was any "nihilo" -
nor can there ever be any "nihilo" in the future. Nothing cannot exist or
not exist.
The cosmos is totally full - not part empty - "empty space" is a myth.

Though a Semitic concept, the difficulties involved in this assumption of a
creation ex nihilo and in time, were recognised at a very early day, and
there were many among the Jews who spoke out on this subject with perfect
candour and freedom.

Cheers,

Jud

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---