Re: a quote for the judd headed 1's

Kenneth quoth:

> Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the
> world.
>
> - Schopenhauer

Write on ken'th. I think Wittgenstein says somethink similar in his
depiction of a language game (and in the Tractatus too in another form):
that the limits of my language (what one can say) mark the limits of my
world. Althuseer makes reference to a similar prison-house of language
(Nietzsche) when he depicts a theoretical space (e.g., in marking off Marx's
space from that of say, the political econimists' Smith & Ricardo, in the
uncovering of the concept 'labour power' which Smith&Ricardo had but could
not think, trapped in bourgeois ideological spaces; and Lavoisier's
deconstruction of the 'phlogiston' theory of heat in his uncovering of
'oxygen', etc). Modern thinking has tended to be a form (or other) of
linguistic anaysis/synthesis in the guiding intuition (explicitly or not)
that language is indeed the house of be-ing. Language then becomes theatre
(in the miltary sense and the dramatic sense and perhaps the clinical
sense).

regards

michaelP