Re: manifesto/constitution

>From: "Tympan Plato" <daxsein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: manifesto/constitution
>Date: Sun, Aug 29, 2004, 7:58 pm
>
>>From: "michaelP" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>To: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject: Re: manifesto/constitution
>>Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:28:22 +0000
>>
>>dearest tympan (I'd allocated this monika to Jud for his banging rather
>>than
>>hanging-kool, but...), can you inform me as to what a "shift" is and what
>>it
>>has to with a hospital visit? Does it involve some kind of trans-lation of
>>bits?
>>
>>regards
>>
> Hey everybody if you want to piss this guy off whoever he is just keep
> making fun of his unreadable word-play. He is very proud of it. lol...
>
> tympan
>
>>mP
>>
>> > Have to rush to do my Jane Fonda exercises and get ready to go to the
>> > hospital for a shift.

ariosto-tympan-plato-raggo, not pissed off at all just curious as to what a
"hospital shift" is: a working practice (night-shift, etc) or some kind of
operation or treatment? Or what? And, playing with words, when not
showing-off (sometimes, sometimes), can get right to the (he)art of the
matter, into the (w)reck of language (which is all we have here, in this
here...).

smiling.

michaelP whoever I am