Re: manifesto/constitution

peep wrote:

ariosto-tympan-plato-raggo, not pissed off at all just curious as to what a
"hospital shift" is: a working practice (night-shift, etc) or some kind of
operation or treatment? Or what? And, playing with words, when not
showing-off (sometimes, sometimes), can get right to the (he)art of the
matter, into the (w)reck of language (which is all we have here, in this
here...).

smiling.

michaelP whoever I am

lol... Oh god, I just had to go to work, nothing deep there guy. I help nurses take care of sick people. That's partly why since I got back here I have been proposing a model for a community that puts its emphasis on making us all better caregivers as in better teachers, parents, coaches, nurses, and so on and so forth. It's my job/life to promote the dissolution of the liberal/individualist/egocentric subject because that's what makes us more attentive to each other and is the general aim of Persephone's constitution. One thing I was thinking about is that it don't matter who you are or if people are masked during these festive time of transformation in Persephone because to become my(our) friend is not just a matter of out of the blue being a friend or citizen. No, you have to work at fullfilling the constitution and that takes time and effort and one can see that effort. So if becoming-friend is there then Persephone is also a device that promotes real trust, honesty and good will and that is in short supplu on the internet for sure where relationships are so fleeting. So if someone is going to be a bullshit friend it's going to be obvious. I am so sick of dysfunctional bullshit on this list lol... We are moving forward into a seriously organized machine and there is just no other option. Look at the example that snake is setting. It's so polite and civil. I think he might be a little sick... and another thing. You know why it feels like jail culture in here? Because there is NO WOMEN. All there is blowup dolls like Margaret that you guys come up with to create a little excitement. There is something wrong with this picture. It's time for radical change. Regression is NOT AN OPTION. This list-polis is NOT ATOY. We can have real fun instead of getting into fights all the time but for that to happen we need STRUCTURE that will give us a sense of trust and bring more HONESTY to our speech. This is what I have been thinking lately and I think we are t/here... this is it, the crossroads with the enigma as guard.

cheers.. hiccup et nunc! oops, lol... one too many

tympan

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.