Re: manifesto/constitution

tympan wrote:

> peep wrote:
>
>>ariosto-tympan-plato-raggo, not pissed off at all just curious as to what a
>>"hospital shift" is: a working practice (night-shift, etc) or some kind of
>>operation or treatment? Or what? And, playing with words, when not
>>showing-off (sometimes, sometimes), can get right to the (he)art of the
>>matter, into the (w)reck of language (which is all we have here, in this
>>here...).
>>
>>smiling.
>>
>>michaelP whoever I am
>>
> lol... Oh god, I just had to go to work, nothing deep there guy. I help
> nurses take care of sick people. That's partly why since I got back here I
> have been proposing a model for a community that puts its emphasis on making
> us all better caregivers as in better teachers, parents, coaches, nurses,
> and so on and so forth. It's my job/life to promote the dissolution of the
> liberal/individualist/egocentric subject because that's what makes us more
> attentive to each other and is the general aim of Persephone's constitution.
> One thing I was thinking about is that it don't matter who you are or if
> people are masked during these festive time of transformation in Persephone
> because to become my(our) friend is not just a matter of out of the blue
> being a friend or citizen. No, you have to work at fullfilling the
> constitution and that takes time and effort and one can see that effort. So
> if becoming-friend is there then Persephone is also a device that promotes
> real trust, honesty and good will and that is in short supplu on the
> internet for sure where relationships are so fleeting. So if someone is
> going to be a bullshit friend it's going to be obvious. I am so sick of
> dysfunctional bullshit on this list lol... We are moving forward into a
> seriously organized machine and there is just no other option. Look at the
> example that snake is setting. It's so polite and civil. I think he might be
> a little sick... and another thing. You know why it feels like jail culture
> in here? Because there is NO WOMEN. All there is blowup dolls like Margaret
> that you guys come up with to create a little excitement. There is something
> wrong with this picture. It's time for radical change. Regression is NOT AN
> OPTION. This list-polis is NOT ATOY. We can have real fun instead of getting
> into fights all the time but for that to happen we need STRUCTURE that will
> give us a sense of trust and bring more HONESTY to our speech. This is what
> I have been thinking lately and I think we are t/here... this is it, the
> crossroads with the enigma as guard.
>

> cheers.. hiccup et nunc! oops, lol... one too many

OK, tymp, as calypso said recently, fighting (especially the wrong fight but
anyway) is a waste of energy and a distraction. Tell me more about (your)
persephone. And who in heidegger's name is "margaret"? There is a Marilynn,
there was once an Andrea, and occasionally a Calypso, but Margaret? Mind
you, who knows who's a man or woman on a list; anyone can call themselves
anything; all we have are masks, persona... and that's what is also good
about the situation: what takes place here, takes place entirely in language
and without (a 'personal') voice, essentially; a site of linguistic drama,
or rather of grammatological theatre... be-ing is crossed out.

regards

michaelPeep