what's goin' on

mother mother there is too many of you crying brother brother there is far to many of you dying... father father we don't need to escalate. You see war is not the answer... we have to find a way to bring some lovin' here today. write on brother....write on brother...

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.