RE: sole man date

tympanman bangs and sings the art out... but where is everyone?

They are all scare that's why. This list has been a haven for terrorist since i left and you are to blame too peep. I remember Allen saying how debilating your rhetoric was. This list is oppressive.... I got the magic stick what? what? I am a freak to the core you can call your momma right now and tell her you met a dog... what? what?... all it takes is two or three sentences and most get fucked by you or judehead. I tell it like it is you know why because like Eminem says in his song with Jay Z I'm a a renegade... I got nothing better to do but make you look stupid, never been afraid to say anything 'cause I'm a renegade... A couple a years ago I was teaching the kids selling crack to appreciate the deeper symbolic aspects of the hood. I would tell them that it was the withdrawal into the shadow of language and of the word that marked you as a crook trying to avoid bringing heat to the crew and it's like that when you are misfit. You live in fear of authority and that's the life. It was my idea of community outreach lol... it's the hard knock life for us... it's the hard knock life for us...

tympan

whoooa i feel good, the sugar response, so nice, so nice i got you. When i
> hold you in my arms i know i can't do no wrong and i fell nice... a sugar
> response... whooooa i feel good i feel nice so goood i got you....

sugar and spice

mPeep

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.