king of the roost

As gary krishna would say mr. kenneth you know why I am the way I am because I AM THE KING OF THE ROOST!! Peep the 'artiste' knows it that's why he is carefull not to engage me in intellectual debates because I can make him look a pea brain in a pod. Peep's EGO is too large to accept the fact that maybe sometimes he needs to be lead like a bitch. #172 "Let us consider the experience of being guided" says Wittengstein. Imagine for instance being "guided by a partner in a dance; you make yourself as receptive as possible, in order to guess his intention and obey the slightest pressure." H to the izzo b to the izzay not guilty... that's the anthem... knowing how to obey and get down on your knees that's the anthem h to the izzo b to the easay..b the easay lol....#173 "Carefulness is a most esential part of this picture; in another the exclusion of every volition of one's would be essential" Fuck, how long does a guy have to wait before someone says straight up, well, it's a pretty fucking cool idea IMHO tympan. How does the song go again? "do it a little bit like this" and "then a little like this?" and so on and so forth...? when the will drops out the picture you get something that's easy going obviously and that's how you start workin' on the streets of Persephone in order to contribute to her urban culture. You have to be able to bend a little and be FLEXIBLE in order to bond tight otherwise what? We are going to keep regressing to the dysfunctional ghetto shithole of a list that we are trying to get out of? This house language is just going to be tying the knots harder and harder. PUT DOWN YOUR DIALECTICAL WEAPONS. OPPOSITION IS FUTILE!!! EVERYBODY ON YOUR KNEES AND HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!!

citizen tympan

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.