Correction or Cleaning-up or Clarification

I discovered a typo when I re-read the document:

See below

Of course, we know that any such concern would
be seen by Heidegger as a speculative concession to his abandoned
Catholicism
- an abandonment which IMO flowed from his ejection from the seminary and
his failure to secure the academic position he so desired in the Catholic
University.

Please excise this text: "In addition heidegger makes plain elsewher that"

It should now continue to read as if I am speaking....

Of course although the subjective experience of being thrown into the world
[expulsion from the
womb] is a physical reality, the finding ourselves in the world is a
lifelong
experience which is continuous from the years of our initial discovery of
the
world whereas and whereby we absorb the skills of cognition and of language
and inherited custom which enable us to proceed with our discovery of the
world. IT is NOT a SUDDEN recognition that we have arrived and have been
"thrown,"
but an ongoing slow realisation — a long drawn-out period of
familiarisation
with the world and NOT a sudden awakening like some newly-born Rip Van
Winkle complete with all his senses and understanding. By his exhortation
that
Adolf Hitler himself and he alone is the German reality, present and
future, and
its law, he is surely making it clear that all of his catalogue of
*existentialia* are rendered redundant as far as the population of Germany
are
concerned anyway, for only the leader's *existentialia* are to be
considered
authentic and dominant and to be obeyed.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---