amorphous audience

I don't know allen maybe its all the happiness and I'm glad you are back posting. I'm thinking about this notion of an amorphous audience which is slippery and frustrating. I keep loosing my thoughts on this so I'm trying to make it just a little stable. There is no end to this conversation it's like an unmanageable number of threads are unraveling before our eyes and this makes the worn out edges of this fabric we call textuality. The fringe elements are the unknown geniuses of the streets of Persephone, the beautiful losers as Cohen might say. Shadow citizens are not exactly a domesticated bunch and are not the subject of a sentence that could be expanded on which would make of writing an imperial enterprise. If this means that the s-o propositional order is in question that also means that authorial intentionality gives way to a network of intertwined relations, an operative handshake and embrace, an authentic worlding of the world takes place because one effectuates the healing of our social bonds that makes collective prolepsis possible, midrash. Intellectual property is not really an issue for a conversation with infinite threads that is distinctively hypertextual and improvisational or local. We feed on each other so it's cannibalistic. This is our food for thought here at this moment. Since language heals social bonds and therefore makes up a collective prolepsis then it's paralyzing, it's viscous like honey for busy new bees and it's a real beginning that one always has to win or occupy and busy oneself with. With the end of authorial intentionality that which emerges is a multiplicity made up of a communicative network of relations whose complexity is a mark of its abiding stability, its ability to linger and remain long enough to take root like a plant contributing to the biodiversity of Persephone which is liberated with the sad and tragic downfall of the liberal subject of language now in tears which although truly tragic gives way to irony and even more naively, gives way to humor.

always willing to start over,
tympan