Re: pain/peinne a ma coeur

Jud {sorry, out of con-text but I just had to intervene, it was so obvious
suddenly}:

> My way of fighting such horror ["the spreading cancer of disinterest and
unconcern"] is to fight against Judaeo-Christian
> transcendentalism [in all its forms] which brought it all** about in the
first place,

... **including you and your nominalism (which did not arrive in a
vacuum)... if only you could use your (ample) brute force to _really_
question (instead of just beating up others {positions} with your
righteousness), you would see that your position is not so stable, not so
reliable, not so unquestionable, not so independent... has come from the
very same source as Heidegger's and the tradition you despise. Then you
might be able (_able_, not necessarily to act upon it, but...) to join
forces with, say, rene and others, in investigating/thinking the abysmal
state of things nowadays...

regards

michaelP