RE: Extraordinary liars!

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens Gary Moore
Verzonden: vrijdag 8 oktober 2004 9:16
Aan: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
analytical-indicant-theory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: DavidHumeImplications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Extraordinary liars!

Dear Mr. Bakker,
I do not have Schneebeger on hand but I do have Safranski:

from MARTIN HEIDEGGER: Between Good and Evil, Harvard University Press, 1998, [EIN MEISTER AUS DEUTSCHLAND: HEIDEGGER UND SEINE ZEIT, Carl Hanser Verlag, Munchen, Wien, 1994]chapter 15, HEIDEGGER'S STRUGGLE FOR THE PURITY OF THE MOVEMENT, English trtanslation by Ewald Osers, pg. 272 --

H[eidegger] also defended the purity of the revolutionary movement against the clerical tendancies that were then especially powerful in Freiberg. When the Catholic student fraternity Ripuaria was suspended by the local party authorities in 1934, with Heidegger's approval, but subsequently, following the conclusion of the Concordat between Germany and the Vatican, had to be readmitted, Heidegger wrote angrily to Oskar Stabel, the leader of the German Student Association: "We must in no way allow this clear Catholic victory to continue, especially in this region. A greater damage to the work already done could not be imagined . . . I have been aware of the local situation and the forces at work here in their smallest details . . . We misconstrue the tatics of the Catholic Church. Someday this error will be costly for us." [15]

I see nothing that justifies the word 'persecution'. Everybody of the 91 readers has read it, and it's a lie, the kind
of which we get on our plate almost every day from Jud. The question is: why do intelligent men lie, and do the
persecution themselves, so overtly? After all the persecution, now *you two* are here continuing it.

For Heidegger . . . the Catholic Church's vast organizational and spiritual influence in Freiburg constituted a considerable obstacle to the "overturn of the entire German Dasein." That was why, in his Scholarship Camp, his main attach had been directed against Christianity as represented in the churches . . . because their God had been molded for the comfortable and the cowardly, as a kind of life insurance . . . Heidegger's radical critique of Catholicism was not accepted by the Nazi Party authorities, who, for the time being, were anxious to come to terms with the traditional powers.

And that's it: what you call by the Disney name: Nazi Party, could establish itself. Heidegger clearly saw the risks
that all traditional parties and interests would conquer positions again, and so it went, invisibly orchestrated by
Hitler c.s., who made them all 'mobile' for his own purposes, while making them believe he was simply an interim man.
The only thing the Allied did, was blackening and corrupting the whole game. There's still sthing deep down to be
discovered as to the victimship of the Jews, and the guilt of the Allied. Already Nietzsche saw that modern nihilism
had its ground in Judaeo-Christian values (becoming illusions, fundamentalistic lies). Nothing is reached in that
respect since then. Except the genocides which are now everywhere celebrated. Picasso's Guernica in the United States.
Nobody sees, because of the shit in their eyes.
All this getting more clear, can't be stopped. But meanwhile the necklace of terror will -- by those same allied
- it's all they are occupied with, there's nothing else they have, like in the days of Wilhelm and Hitler -- be so
tight, that it does not matter anymore, like the lying since ww2, in which also the Germans themselves have joined,
and the current real "axis of evil": America-Israel, that takes care of ongoing antisemitism.

As said, Heidegger was pro-SA, a worker's movement. It never had a chance. Maybe moments have been missed. There is
again discussion about 1917 , and right after the war. But already then the traditional (reactionary) powers, which in
Juenger's view were responsible for a lost war, were firmly settled again in order to be manipulated, which was harder
then, than it is now.

regards
rene

I thought it was strange that you said that, in Schneeberger's book dedicated to exposing Heidegger as "a full blown Nazi', supposedly ONLY HAD TWO SECTIONS IN THE WHOLE BOOK relating to that issue.

They were picked at random, to show how "Nazi" journals wrote more decently and better informed than what i call
"liars", and is normally called "democrates", do up to now. The possibilities to get well-informed are now so enormous
that there is no longer an excuse fro defending the undefendible and in many respects disastrous, irresponsible policy
of the West.

'Sincerely'
Gary C. Moore