RE: derrida

rene writes:

I do too.
I was just looking at a little book here, on which the oblique face of
Habermas, at the end of which is a photo together with Derrida in the Jewish
community in Paris, and a common statement from 2003.

More Habermas in Heidegger: a critical reader / ed. H. Dreyfus & H. Hall.

Here's more to the question -and manipulation- of historical truth.
In the book is a contribution by Habermas, which has appeared as foreword
in the German edition of Farias' "Heidegger and Nazism". In it Habermas
writes a.o. that since 1929 Heidegger "gave up philosophical argument and
responsibility to the phenomena altogether" Now there is a risk here -
i can't prove it yet - that Dreyfus, who does not even go along with the
second part of BT, uses Habermas here for saying what he does not want to say
himself.

Please go on I don't understand. What is it that Dreyfus does not want to say? How is this manipulating use of Habermas a *risk*?

tympan ??
tympan

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.