The Right Track

I KNEW I was on the right track!

_http://www.schillerinstitute.com/fid_91-96/951_hzl_heidegger.html_
(http://www.schillerinstitute.com/fid_91-96/951_hzl_heidegger.html)

What is most outrageous about this, is that Lehmann treats Heidegger in the
most objective and positive manner, as if nothing were wrong. He says,
finally, "The destruction of traditional theology through Heidegger was shocking,
obviously; but his conviction that ontology could not be based in the
traditional theological form, he had already said very clearly in Being and Time."
So, he does not find this very objectionable, that theology does not have to
explain ontology; and, he says, all the questioning of Heidegger is in vain, if
one substitutes for the word Being, the word God.

This is EXACTLY what I suggested years ago!

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---