Re: [heidegger-dialognet] Re: god gods not god but gods a god [god is not be-...

a03jamga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> "sometimes [ragwort] an obnoxious weedpoisoned cattle in its
death-throws
> induced by
> Heidegger!
> and toxic to cattle if consumed in quantity] "
>
> Ah indeed! The Essence of Truth revisted.
> Or Nietzsche.
>

> Jud:
> No such thing as *Essence* or *Truth* old boy.
> *Ragwort* yes - *Cattle* yes.
>

> Or even a matter of a poisoned cattle in its death-throws induced by
> Heidegger!
>
> Jud:
> No, you got it wrong - it was human beings poisoned by gas whose
application
> was helped by Heidegger's support of the Nazis
> that ended in their death-throws - not the cattle - they died LIKE
cattle..
> Strangely it wasn't the first time that Heidegger assisted in the
> application of gas to human beings.
>
> That was his job in WW1 - predicting which way the wind was blowing in
order
> to gas the allied troops.
> No wonder his philosophy is so concerned with death - for by association
he
> was a murder too - all the Nazis were.
>

> Sleep Tight!
>

> Regards,
>
> Jud

Are all Labor Party members also murderers? Their achievements also rest on
war, destruction and genocide.
But you don't have to answer that; you too have the opportunity of becoming
a murderer in the twinkle of my eye.

Perhaps just Throe-wn,

James

Jud:
If Blair had made it clear in his election-address that if granted power he
would attack Iraq
he wouldn't be in power now.
However if he had made it clear in his election-address that if granted
power he would attack Iraq and the labour voters
has still voted him into power in spite of his avowed intention, then in my
opinion they would be just as complicit by association as Heidegger
was by voting for a politician who had publicly vowed to hang a Jew from
every lamppost - and whose record revealed that he was quite capable of doing it.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---