RE: Energy decline and totalitarianism

Thanks Malcolm for the energy boost of the Heidegger list.
(We've got to raise more energy than the earth is losing)

Hydrogen energy, or whatever TECHNOLOGICAL effort to face the
permanent crisis we're in, CANNOT be a solution, Suppose even,
that it would work somehow, then the real problem just remains,
waiting to become acute in what always will be unforseeable
circumstances.

The only 'solution' can be: not working towards solutions anymore.
They themselves are the trouble. Cos they have their ground in
(the holding sway of) subjectivity. And any widerwille or rage
against not being able to bring solutions, will only entangle more
into subjectivism, at last completely irrational subjectivism.
(fundamentalism: principle of reason as will-to-will)

And meanwhile letting the world fall apart? Sure, it cannot be saved,
it is wrong to try to save THIS any longer. Cut the ropes, and stand
on your own feet, that's postmodern individualism, i suppose: carry
the cross of metaphysical completion: a destiny.

(then behind the world may come the earth)

rene

    • From: James Garrabrant