Re: A Sweetner for Rene

R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx writes:

Thanks jud, what a scandalous onesided selfrighteous
perspective this is. And without any empathy.

I had a different idea of Britain, but this makes the
liason with the US much more understandable.

It already dates from the FIRST ww though, so it's really
time for British emancipation. Otherwise the Turks will be
more European than the English....

Jud:
I agree with all of what you say here.
I don't think that the German's realise how much they are hated by the
British older generation.
Also, I don't think that they are very popular with the oldies of other
European nations either - or
many older Americans [specially Jews.]
I wouldn't be at all surprised to be told that many Germans actually don't
like Germans either.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---