Re: [heidegger-dialognet] On The Right Cloud

FREDWELFARE@xxxxxxx writes:

In a message dated 10/17/2004 8:22:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gevans613@xxxxxxx writes:

The Little White Cloud* works very well

Little white clouds are synonymous with causality?

Fred

Jud:
Only in the sense that when Johnny Ray first sang it it caused me to cry
[like he pretended it
caused him to blub too].

Here are the words Fred:

THE LITTLE WHITE CLOUD THAT CRIED

I went walkin' down by the river

Feeling very sad inside

When all at once I saw in the sky

The little white cloud that cried

He told me he was very lonesome

And no one cared if he lived or died

And said sometimes the thunder and lightning

Made all little clouds hide

He said "Have faith in all kinds of weather"

"For the sun will always shine"

"Do your best and always remember"

"The dark clouds pass with time"

He asked if I'd tell all my world

Just how hard those little clouds try

That's how I know I'll always remember

The little white cloud that sat right down and cried

(The little white cloud that cried)

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---