Re: Eisegesis or Anagoges of Truth

In a message dated 27/10/2004 23:12:15 GMT Standard Time, phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

Phil
>BTW I always read your posts "un-hermeneutically".
>
>Jud:
>I [and no doubt everybody else on the list] have guessed that already. ;-)

Phil:
If I would unwrap the hermetic sealing around your posts I would just
find a troll so, for the time being, I'm taking you at face value.

Jud: [yawn]
The usual Trannie diversion to avoid defending your lousy *faith.*
If you put your brains where you put your ad homical tongue, you might get
somewhere.
Presumably you will manage to follow these few simple sentences without
getting confused?
There - is that unwrapped enough for you?

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---

  • Re: Eisegesis or Anagoges of Truth