Re: Eisegesis or Anagoges of Truth

Phil:
I always read your posts "un-hermeneutically".

Jud:
I [and no doubt everybody else on the list] have guessed that already.
;-)

Phil:
If I would unwrap the hermetic sealing around your posts I would just
find a troll so, for the time being, I'm taking you at face value.

Jud: [yawn]
The usual Trannie diversion to avoid defending your lousy *faith.*

Phil:
I was baptised in the Church of England and later was compelled to
attend Sunday School at the local Methodist Church but if I ever
possessed a Christian faith I have now lost it. If you are aware of any
other faith I hold then your telepathic skills are letting you down.
--
Philip Baker