Re: Eisegesis or Anagoges of Truth

R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx writes:

Jud:
Yes, but that is only a branch of philosophy [a line leading to a dead-end
in my book]
Reason hived off [was shed] from the *macrobody of thought* as the years
went by, and reformed into separate disciplines of science. All that is left
now is the metaphysical rump for old men and spotty youths to while away
their time.

Rene:
We're fast in our trenches, only gas might reach you. Your gas remark was
malicious. Did you know that during ww2 Paul Klee got a similar job as
Heidegger
in the meteorological department?

Jud:

That Dutch gas is well-known to be formidable - specially after you've been
on the tulip wine. I hope the wind doesn't blow from Onder-twerp in this
direction - the whole of Britain would come out waving a white flag with their
hands in the air. ;-)
Please put your trousers on back-to-front for my sake!

Is the word G--s banned now as well as N---? What next in your metaphysical
1984? Yes, but Klee -
he was only flying meteorological kites tricked out in bright shapes and
colours in the forms of dragon's heads and fat-ladies' bloomers.
for the amusement of the uniformed workers in the trenches. A friend of
mine new his daughter [whether in the biblical sense or not I do not know or
care] Klee's was obsessed with the virus of metaphysics too, as was a
singular book, The Thinking Eye, which was conceived in terms of an all embracing
theory of visual "equivalents" for *spiritual states.* In other words -
another trannie nutter. His pretty pictures may look decorative, and may have
entertained the troops, but his spiritualalistically stuffed mind was as
pestiferous as a poacher's pocket.

Rene:
'Metaphysical rump' reminds me of What is metaphysics?: "The rootage of the
sciences
in their essential ground is dead."

Jud:
Yes, science broke free from its primitive past and put down new tap-roots
in the soil of sensibility.

Rene:
Descartes' tree of the sciences now hangs in the
air and blows with any wind, and where once was root now is nothing: a very
real
nothing that sucks (nichtet) as long as it is ignored.

Jud:
Thus perish all dualists!

Reno:
Heidegger had the guts to tell this to the scientists in 1929. We're held
chess since.
Almost a century later these scientists, your heroes, declare that they
don't know.

Jud:
They dare not have argued back at him [one must be careful with madmen]
otherwise they would have ended up in a certain Polish village noted for its
barbed wire encampments - but HALT! Is the word *barbed wire* permitted in this
Malice's Wonderland?
Those scientists - They don't know WHAT?

Rene:
Fundamentalism has entered the void of the nothing, because there's no
counterweight.

Jud:
No, it has entered the void of the nothing, because of all the countenancing
it receives from Heideggerianism,
a yersinia pestis of despair and ignorance which has infected our
universities.

Jud:
All widerwille against what is left of metaphysics, can only strengthen its
grip,
that feeds from the nothing.

Jud:
It thrives in the sludge of ignorance that beclouds the bottom of the
transcendental tank - it is a *bottom-feeder.*
A catfish of cogitation.

optimistically
Rene

Jud:
You need to come up for air Renekins - the pollution down there is no good
for man or mouse. ;-)

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---