Re: Eminem mosh - Susskind

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

But this turning towards (away towards thinking not philosophy)is no way a
simple (or complex) rejection, ignoring or refusal of philosophy (see
'Overcoming Metaphysics' in 'The End of Philosophy'). It's not a matter of
superiority, it's a matter of attempting to think, and those who refuse
philosophy are not at all necessarily meaning to, wanting to or actually
thinking (more likely, idle chattering, self-pleasurising or fucking, etc).
If you just want to respect the fact of refusal of philosophy why not do
just that and be finished and perhaps get on with something else: the
refusal is ubiquitous and we don't need a Jud to display it... unless
there's something else you mean by "respect" and "fact" ;-)

Jud:
There is no turning away from philosophy as far as I am concerned there is a
turning away from
your base, childish, or crap version of *pseudo philosophy.*
You simply don't know enough about Heidegger's drivel to argue your case FOR
it.
No analysis, no real understanding - just plain unadulterated ignorance and
ad hominem.
Hardly a message from you that is posted to the list is without the word
f---in it.
And judging by eyewitness reports as to the bald-dwarfish physical
appearance that *phusis* has blessed you with - I doubt whether the act that you mouth
off about so much is an experience that you have enjoyed, or are likely to
enjoy - unless you pay for it. So if you want to ratchet-up the ad hom the way
you are doing now - be my guest. If you are intent on turning this list into
a sewer - then the onus be upon you.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---