RE: the monstrous holiday

unpresentable beings of X,

Here I am again at the barracades not sure which way is in or which is out letting to all struggle and heroic posing go to while away the time with thoughts that fold on themselves constantly and in an iterative manner unfold a creative fecund blank, da-Sign, Ereignis of the truth and outside of language. Imagination now burnt to ashes transforms itself into a bifurcating point around which a becoming invisible and hidden network operates like a hunter's trap, baits, or that which Serres calls quasi-objects like the joker, blank domino or Dionysus. Some tricksters links here < http://www.mythinglinks.org/ct~tricksters.html >.

An Institute of Dionysian Clowns main goal is the humilation of its membership in order to recycle then into misanthropic post-human border beings or demigods called satyrs,-- Welcome to the festival of the masked ass. The institute is part of the city-state of Dionysus which the Ereignis of truth is establishing with a de-cision completely without reason that differentiates all things with the pathos of distance of a fourthfold. This is the destiny of da-List. Destiny is the name of demigods, Beyng or the enowment of truth (Ga 39, 162). Destiny shows itself through passion, a kind of patience to dwell with what is painful in any tragic situation but particularly that situation when we loose our minds and descend into the darkest night of cognitive discourse where we are no longer able to gather together our experience with coherent categories. It's our solidarity with Nietzsche and Holderlin. This is the path (weg) of attuning a fundamental tone that in GA39 Heidgger describes as an urgent critical matter. To get back to the issues Heidegger is saying through his reading of Holderlin that the vocation of the passionate poet, his sense of calling and necessary love of fate is shown in the manner or mode of demi-gods like Dionysus. The important thing to note is that what we have is kind of cipher of a differentiating de-cision out of which difference or the in-between emerges. This is the 'nature' or manner of a threshold entity that I have been tracking down and calling the monstrous. In an essay by either Vernant or Detienne, I forget who exactly, called "The Orphic Dionysus and Roasted Boiled Meat" Dionysus is described as a foreign figure because he is neither of the city or outside the city. So these beings or quasi-objects whose nature I am trying to bring to your awareness are border creatures just like the Institute of Dionysian Studies is situated in a border city neither in this world or outside it which is what makes it virtual. In this essay what is being interpreted is why Dionysus gets boiled first and then roasted. The thing to understand is that in Greek culture at this time roasting was done by the uneducated barbarians and peasants and boiling represented the cultivation and refinement of spices and perfume, etc. Roasting represents a barbaric past from the point of the civilization of a Greek city-state. Now The Titans in this sacrificial ritual which has nothing to do with the erection of a doctrine or dogma or literary reading of texts as might be the case in a more refined and legible Orphic reading are masked beings. They are covered in gypsum (titanos in Greek) or a whitish dust made from applying fire to limestone. It is these that are struck with lighting and the resulting ashes are the origin of human beings. Starting to think in a mytho-poetic manner or in an elemental mode you can see that the origin of a human is in a dry, earthy, fiery nature. Dryness, in a way, to bind together multiple ways of proceeding into our emerging mosaic is Dasein at its ownmost possibility, limit or threshold subjectivity, quasi-object and trickster figure, metamorphosis of a multitude, etc. and so on and so forth... Since it is a BWO then what we have are eggs, Orphic eggs. The egg is a possibility of generation that needs a nesting-function to give it intimate nurturing which no doubt is the work of a domestic economy. In the myth the only thing that the Titans don't eat is the Heart. This is so because this the egg from which Dionysus will be reborn. The egg, heart, or in Pythagorians, broad beans;-- these are not eaten because they are bodies without organs that represent future generations: "Like the heart or the brain, which present great affinities to sperm in Pythagorian eyes, the egg cannot be eaten because it is the living creature par excellence, as is attested by the Orphic representations of the primordial Egg from which some say Phanes-Eros sprang, or whose broken shell, according to others will give shape to earth or sky" (The Orphic Dionysus....).

tympan