Re: [mpisgmedia] PIL on Construcction in riverbed

Dear Jayant,

At Down To Earth we are following this. Plan to do a larger story on master plan
violations in Delhi. The PIL has been filed by the UP State Employees Confedaration.
My colleague Vikas Parashar is following this up. You can contact him at
parashar@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this helps
nidhi