Re: [mpisgmedia] court craft schools matters

Dear Gita,

Wrt your various comments on Social Jurist "NGO",
there are some comments allegedly attributed to me
(ca. 2003) available on the net which i reproduce
below for yr edification.

"I also had a small "Right to Information" matter with
the Director of Education (Delhi) regarding nursery
school admissions, unfortunately I couldn't pursue
this matter further since some NGO called Social
Jurist (with Ashok Agrawal) had recently raised
several of these issues at the Delhi High Court and
lost very badly."

Tell me, when was the last time you could repose faith
in Tis Hazari lawyers?

BTW really dug yr DMRC financing clarification for Itu
Chaudhuri.