Re: [mpisgmedia] Habitat Jam

hi Leon,

it is sort of on radar because I got isd calls to be
something called subject-matter expert. that I cant be
since i dont even know what is subject-matter.
(topics mentioned made me wonder and ask how they are
identifying experts; the rest is hardly fit for
mailing lists).
of course, I am biased: I hate the word habitat, am
too old to jam and the thing seems like WSF type party
(and what I have to say about that is not fit even for
ladylike bar-brawls).

what do you think of this?

--- leon morenas <leon_angelo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------

Dear Gita,

Just to put this under your radar, unless you already
are in the know of this prospective event.

http://www.habitatjam.com/index.php?language=en

Leon Morenas

Urban Designer/ Architect

Yahoo! Music Unlimited