[proudpora] Another Geof Payne MANUAL!

this the output of the cross-country study by DfID et al, no? (very participatory methodology that had!)

From: Earthscan <earthscan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: purplepapaya36@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Built Environment E-Alert
Date: 14 Dec 2004 12:36:56 -0000

****JUST PUBLISHED****JUST PUBLISHED****JUST PUBLISHED****JUST PUBLISHED****

The Urban Housing Manual
Making Regulatory Frameworks Work for the Poor

Geoffrey Payne and Michael Majale

?I highly recommend it and am sure will become an important step in this area of need?
Robert Buckly, The World Bank

This practice-orientated manual tackles the issue of regulatory frameworks for urban upgrading
and new housing development, and how they impact on access to adequate, affordable shelter and
other key livelihood assets, in particular the urban poor.

The accompanying CD-ROM contains case studies, methods, exercises and tools, references and
website links, and a video on reviewing regulatory frameworks.

For more details on this cutting-edge title, click here
http://www.earthscan.co.uk/asp/bookdetails.asp?key=5000

***AS A SUBSCRIBER TO OUR E-ALERT SERVICE YOU CAN NOW BENEFIT FROM A SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON THIS NEW TITLE***

Paperback: 1-84407-148-0: (RRP) £15.99 ? DISCOUNT PRICE £14.39

Simply click here to order your copy
http://www.earthscan.co.uk/asp/bookdetails.asp?key=5000

For a complete listing of our titles along with further special offers, features and highlights
visit our website http://www.earthscan.co.uk/