Re: "through a glass, darkly"

Lacan's "Real" is what in some other discourse would be call imaginary
and his "Symbolic" is material and social reality as it would be in
critical theory for example. When Deleuze uses Real with capital R it is
much closer to what Kristeva dubbed semiotic versus symbolic (i think we
did discuss this), that is not limited to what Lacan termed Real.
inna