From: Magda Gadelha
To: deleuze-guattari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: Peirce

Thanks everybody that helped me with this question.
Glen asked:
>What is triadic logic? Sounds interesting...
.Is there something for the beginner-triadic-logician to read?

I will just answer him, just in case anyone haven't already done it in
privity:
"Peirce made relevant contributions on deducttive logic, but he was
primarily interested in the logic of science ans specifically in what he
called abduction (as opposed to deduction and induction). Abduction is the
process whereby a hypothesis is generated, so that surprising facts may be
explained."

There better way is to read Piece's Collected Papers.
Thanks again.
Magda Gadelha

magda2@xxxxxxxxxx
BRA RIO