From: richardc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE
Date: 29 Dec 92 00:02:22 GMT
Sender: usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am new to this group and would like to find out if anyone is aware of where
one might go in the SACRAMENTO , CA. area to further their training/knowledge
in organic architecture. I have read several books by different authors on
Frank L. Wright structures and principles but the local universities only
offer further training during the day classes. (not organic arch.) This is
difficult to attend when work at a full time job. I would like to volunteer
my services to help construct a site to get that hands-on experience and
enjoyment. There are no fellowships in this area that I am aware of. Thanks.