GENERAL: VR Research Directory.

- - The original note follows - -

From: 100113.2636@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeremy Thompson)
Newsgroups: sci.virtual-worlds
Subject: Re: VR Research Directory
Date: 19 Dec 92 10:30:00 GMT
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (USENET News System)
Originator: hlab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meckler are publishing the above book in early 1993 with the aim of providing
accurate information on R&D underway worldwide in the VR field. The book is
supported by many leading researchers from the US, Europe and Japan. I
understand that there is some VR research underway at Yale, and I would like
to include information on this in the Directory. Could you let me know details
by December 21st at latest, please.
Jeremy Thompson, Editor
100113.2636@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: +44 252 517625

Entries include: Full postal address, phone/fax/email nos, key researchers'
names, research start/completion dates, areas of interest, current research,
collaborative partners, budget, sponsors, literature prepared by researchers,
facilities available, researchers' skills, etc etc.

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Commercial postings are offered on sci.virtual-worlds
as a public service. Their appearance here does not necessarily indicate
endorsement by the moderators or by the USENET or its administrators. --
Mark A. DeLoura]