ARCHITECTURE: FTP Resource Sites Needed.

Please suggest information. Thanks. Howard

- - The original note follows - -

From: LYAA355@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Need Sources
Date: 10 Mar 93 19:27:15 GMT
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxx

I know that this has been asked before and is probably a very FAQ; but
we are trying to find any sources (ftp sites, telnet sites, USENETS,
Listservs, CWIS's, etc.) with architecture or planning related information/
subjects. We are trying to design hand-outs for the patrons at the
Architecture/Planning Library at Univ. of Texas for use on the Internet and
would greatly appreciate any info.
Thanks, John.