Info. about - projective geometry -

- - The original note follows - -

From: tsuchiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Naoki J Tsuchiya)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Info. about - projective geometry -
Date: 12 May 93 18:47:34 GMT

I am posting this for someone who is currently not able to post
to the net:

-----
Hello!

I am looking for information about === PROJECTIVE GEOMETRY ===

I am currently engaged in a search for literature, references, people with
knowledge of, universities/colleges/faculties etc that deal with the the
subject known as PROJECTIVE GEOMETRY (German: Projektive Geometrie).

. . . All replies by email if possible, since I
don't have much time to read news and the articles are not available for long.
I will compile a list of replies for the newsgroup if enough interesting
material accumulates.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Oliver Snow
email: Oliver.Snow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Siemens Nixdorf Information Systems, Rosenheimerstr 116b, Munich, Germany
+44 89 4144 7676 (voice)
+44 89 4144 7305 (fax)