ART: Job.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Ceramic Arts Discussion List" 22-MAY-1993
22:25:08.62
To: IN%"[email protected]" "Multiple recipients of list CLAYART"
CC:
Subj: job post

Date: Sat, 22 May 1993 22:12:25 EDT
From: Linda Arbuckle <ARBUCK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: job post
Sender: Ceramic Arts Discussion List <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list CLAYART <[email protected]>

I just came back from a workshop at Axner Clay in Oviedo, FL (near Orlando).
Howard Axner and his neighbor Jay Brophy (who produces a line of slipcast
items) asked me about finding a potter to work for them jointley. As I
understand it, Howard wants a half time person to field materials questions
and work in his cermic supply business, and Jay wants a potter to work for
him half time (I'm not certain if this is developing prototypes for casting,
or throwing work directly for sale).

Anyone interested can contact Howard Axner, P.O. 1484, Oviedo, FL 32765,
(407) 365-2600 for more information.

They also expressed an interest in figuring out how to connect to ClayArt,
so perhaps we'll see them online?
Linda