ART: Job.

From: IN%"artnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" 28-MAR-1994 05:21:16.34
To: IN%"artnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
CC:
Subj: JOB: Interactive Arts

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 10:42:11 GMT
From: Ivan Pope <3W@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: JOB: Interactive Arts
Sender: artnet-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: artnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Newport School of Art and Design is a Faculty within the Gwent College of Higher
Education. They have the following vacancy:

HEAD OF FIELD OF INTERACTIVE ARTS
The Field of Interactive Arts within the School is internationally recognised as
a leader in this new and developing area. We offer BA (Hons) in Interactive Arts
of the University of Wales within the School's innovative Modular scheme and the
development of a Masters degree is also well in hand.
Following the promotion of Roy Ascott to a Readership in Interactive Arts within
the School, we are now seeking his replacement as Head of Field.
The new Head of Field should be an artist of distinction within the interactive
domain, should share the School's interest in digital systems and at the same
time be able to demonstrate both leadership and administrative skills.

POST A11
UKP28,347 - UKP30,501 (PL Scale)

For further details and an application form, please contact:
Margaret Lowe
Personnel Officer
Gwent College of Higher Education
Caerleon Campus