Richard Roth's Your Future in Architecture.

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: MANEJWZA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Zafar Manejwala)
Subject: Richard Roth's Your Future in Architecture.
Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 00:55:44 GMT

Hello,

I read a book by Richard Roth entitled "Your Future in Architecture"
and it was probably the best book I have seen on the nature, education,
rewards, and negatives of the profession of a practicing architect. It is
such an important book to read that I recommend it to everyone who's interested
in going to an architecture school. There's only one problem. It was written
in the 60s and updated in 1979. So the economic and stylistic scope of the
field is outdated.

Zafar Manejwala