GENERAL: Electronic Imaging...

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 8-SEP-1993
14:01:59.40
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: RE: Electronic Imaging

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 13:43:51 -0400
From: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Electronic Imaging
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

DM in Prince George asks:

"I would be interested in finding out if there are any college or
university art programmes offering instruction in EI?"

I would imagine every art department around is gearing up to offer
all kinds of Electronic Imaging classes, but Rochester Institute
of Technology has a pretty extensive array of offerings, and
Memphis College of Art has gotten quite a bit of publicity about their
programs.

bk in ky