From: Erik Josowitz <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: calatrava
Date: 2 Dec 1993 00:34:42 GMT

In article <2diro1$3s1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> egea jose manuel,
egajosep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Why on earth do you have to call Calatrava an asshole? You may or
> may not like his architecture, but I don't see the need to use that
> word, at least not in this context.
> In my opinion Calatrava is an excellent architect. However, I must
> admit that the creation of a newsgroup on him seems a little too
> much; nevertheless, count me in!!
>
> Later,
>
> Josep Egea
> egajosep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually I am a great fan of his architecture. However, I have friends
who work for him and having spent some time at the office and talking to
them I lost a great deAl of respect for him as a person. His work is fine
with me but he doesn't have to treat employees the way he does. For that
matter it seems thAt many of the 'great' architects treat employees as
slaves or other supposed subhumans. All that I am looking for is a firm
that recognizes the contributions that all employees make in terms of
creativity, time, and simple backbreaking labor.
Erik Josowitz
erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Erik Josowitz Creative Consulting
512/ 472-7007