Re: Query on "super project"

>Hello everyone,
>
>I am planning on setting up a 3D-computer model of a design I once
>made, and want to go full detail (down to light bulb fittings, in
>fact everything you can see when would be in the building itself) to
>see how big these things can get, how much work is involved, what
>organisation one needs beforehand, what problem will occur, if it
>yields relevant information for architects, in short, to be
>confronted with all the problems and features that are involved when
>really modelling. I feel this could be of some interest because
>usually 3D-models of buildings are rather sketchy, and even when you
>put some extra detailling effort into it, it usually doesn't improve
>things.
>
>Before I am going to spend my evening-hours, breaks and weekends on
>this, I would like to hear from you out there if you know of similar
>projects (or even have done them yourselves), or if you have similar
>interests.

Things removed......

>Anyone who's interested in architecture: check out our OASE-gopher of
>the Department of Architecture, Building and Planning in Eindhoven.

Whats the address for the Gopher. I'm on a team trying to put together a
gopher at Texas A & M university, and would like to see other examples.

p.s. goos luck with your project, sounds like a LOT of work....

Thank You

John Anderson
JBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No matter where you go, there you are.